How To Fix iOS 12 – iOS 13.3 Unc0ver Jailbreak Crash Issues.
In this tutorial we are going to show you how to fix unc0ver jailbreak app crash issue.
So what is App Crash?
When we use third-party app stores, those apps belong to the Developer Certificate. Typically, these types of certification applications are obtained for testing purposes. But in this case, Jailbreak developers cannot put apps in the Apple App Store. So developers use this technology to distribute applications worldwide.
So Apple will detect those apps and they will revoke its certification.
We can easily find a revoked or crashed app. When we open the application, it either delivers a un trusted developer certificate error message or instantly close app without our intention.
How to fix unc0ver jailbreak application crashed issue.
- Step 1 -Turn on Airplane Mode
- Delete old unc0ver jailbreak application.
- Turn on wifi and go to the U04S Store.
- Download Uncover jailbreak (Click Jailbreak Latest Button).
When you press the latest jailbreak button U04S, you need to pause the download. and clear safari data, after continue download.
- Step 2 -Turn off wifi
- After complete installation, again clear safari History and Data.