What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is the process of removing Apple software restrictions for iOS devices. Usually, iOS users can install apps from the Apple App Store only. The Jailbroken device allows you to install 3rd party apps that are not offered by Apple.
Therefore, Jailbreak is the only way to install iOS system tweaks, Games, themes, customization apps and many kinds of Apple dissentient apps.
Jailbreak tools and processes may vary depending on your device model and iOS versions.
You should use the most compatible Jailbreak tool according to your device model / iOS version and computer operating system.
The most advanced jailbreak tool.
iOS 11.0 – iOS 12.4
Uncover is the most successful Jailbreak in the world. unc0ver Jailbreak can be installed in a safer and easier way.
unc0ver is an untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 11 – iOS 12.4
Unc0ver Jailbreak Guide
We have listed below all the information about Unc0ver jailbreak supported versions.
You can get support version’s of uncover jailbreak by clicking the following button’s0
Over the last few years, the jailbreak community has released a number of jailbreak tools to jailbreak the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for each iOS firmware file.
This page has the most up-to-date information on the latest jailbreak tools ( Uncover Jailbreak / Alternatives ) that should be used to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch depending on the version of iOS running on it.
Latest Uncover Jailbreak Download -
unc0ver v3.8.0-b1 is now available
12/09/2019 – v3.8.0-b1 was released for public beta testing with the following changes:
Changelog : –
- iOS 12.4.1 support for A12 iPhones.
- (iPads not supported at this time)
unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 13.2.3 and lower version
The jailbreak will get on it as soon as a new kernel exploit is available.
Be patient, do not update – Stay on the lowest version possible.
If you are on A12 – A13 :
- Stay if you are already jailbroken
- Stay if you are on 13.2.3 or lower
- Downgrade to 13.2.3 if you are on 13.3
If you are on A12-A13:— Pwn20wnd (@Pwn20wnd) December 11, 2019
- __Stay__ if you are already jailbroken
- __Stay__ if you are on 13.2.3 or lower
- __Downgrade__ to 13.2.3 if you are on 13.3
I will get on it as soon as a new kernel exploit is available.
Be patient, do not update - Stay on the lowest version possible.
How to Install Unc0ver Jailbreak:
Mainly there are two methods for installing unc0ver jailbreak easily and safely. We recommend those methods for installing unc0ver jailbreak without any issues or prevent the brick situation of your i-device.
You can download the latest version of the Unc0ver jailbreak IPA file from pwn20wnd Github hosted Page.
Unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool and that requires you to use your Apple ID.
Install Uncover Method - 1
Jailbreak Online - Without Computer
unc0ver Jailbreak lets your jailbreak iOS 11.0 – 12.4 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including A8X – A12 models.
Install Uncover Method - 2 cydia impactor
Cydia Impactor - With Computer/PC
Now you can easily download uncover jailbreak IPA file through using below button
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 - iOS 12.4 with Cydia Impactor
Download the unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 12.4 IPA file onto your computer.
Download Cydia Impactor from here.
Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
Open Cydia Impactor.
Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you are not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
If you do not have an Apple ID you can use this link to create an Apple ID
After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”).
Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
Tap on the Trust button.
Now open the app and enjoy it.
Install Uncover Method - 3
using 3UTools for PC
- On the app menu, click on Flash & JB.
- Click – Jailbreak tab and choose iOS 11.4 – iOS 12.4 from the options.
- Click the Jailbreak button and wait a few seconds – Unc0ver will be installed.
- Tap General > Profiles & Device Management and find the app profile
- Trust it and close Settings – Unc0ver jailbreak is ready for use.
Device Compatibility :
- iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPad Air
- 6th gen iPad
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone X
Unc0ver Jailbreak Features
- Stable and reliable
- Faster patches
- No battery drain
- No random freezes
- Supports with the latest devices
- Disable auto update option
- Built-in option for blocking app certificate revokes
- No viruses or malware
- Option to disable auto-updates
- Free from malware
- Full support for the latest iPhones
- Remount RootFS
- Loads more
- Plenty more features
How to Remove unc0ver jailbreak
Here is everything you need to know about iOS 13 – iOS 13.2 unc0ver Jailbreak. You can get all the download links and information from
- Last updated at: 09/22/2019
09/22/2019 – v3.7.0 – b1 was released for public beta testing.
- Full-fledged A12-A12X support with Cydia and system-wide tweak injection
Last updated at: 09/09/2019
09/09/2019 – v3.6.3 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fix an issue with finding kernel offsets on A8
Last updated at: 09/09/2019
09/09/2019 – v3.6.2 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fix an issue with the kernel virtual memory access APIs on A7-A8 devices that rendered the jailbreak useless by causing it to fail to copy big kernel data (Error known as: “Unable to copy container profile in kernel memory.”)
unc0ver Jailbreak Web Site – Developer @nunjy