Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 13.5.5 beta including all iOS 13.3, iOS 13.4, iOS 13.5 and all beta versions.
What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is the process of removing Apple software restrictions for iOS devices. Usually, iOS users can install apps from the Apple App Store only.
The Jailbroken device allows you to install 3rd party apps that are not offered by Apple. Therefore, Jailbreak is the only way to install iOS system tweaks, Games, themes, customization apps, and many kinds of Apple dissentient apps.
Jailbreak tools and processes may vary depending on your device model and iOS versions.
You should use the most compatible Jailbreak tool according to your device model / iOS version and computer operating system.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Updated Links
|How to install Uncover with Computer(MAC/Linux)?||How to install Uncover with ALT STORE/Cydia impactor/3U tool?|
|How to install Uncover online?||Uncover versions and devices compatibility|
The most advanced jailbreak tool.
iOS 11.0 – iOS 13.5
Uncover is the most successful Jailbreak in the world. unc0ver Jailbreak can be installed in a safer and easier way.
Latest uncover Jailbreak News-
Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.5?
The New unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.5 just released.Unc0ver jailbreak developer pwn20wnd has released, new version 5.3.1v with the support for all the iOS versions excluding iOS 13.5.1, iOS 14. #unc0ver 5.3.1 is now available. Fixes support for removing leftover files from a different jailbreak.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Guide
We have listed below all the information about Unc0ver jailbreak supported versions. You can get support version’s of uncover jailbreak by clicking the following button’s
Click Here to install Unc0ver jailbreak on iOS 14
Unc0ver Jailbreak Compatibility
Note :- The latest version of Unc0ver does not support iOS 13.5.1 iOS 14, and higher versions.
Uncover jailbreak – Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 13.5.5beta/ iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Unc0ver jailbreak Compatible devices list
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhoneX, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad-Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Still, unc0ver Jailbreak is only compatible with iOS 11 – iOS 13.5. (unc0ver tool for iOS 13.5.1 jailbreak coming Soon..)
Can iOS 13.6 be jailbroken with Unc0ver?
NO. Unc0ver jailbreak is not yet compatible with iOS 13.6 beta and higher version. but a new exploit (iOS 13.6, iOS 13.6.1, iOS 13.7) was achieved by the jailbreak hacker. he plans to share this exploit with Unc0ver developer and team. So iOS 13.6- iOS 13.7 Unc0ver jailbreak coming soon.read more>>>
Can iOS 13.5 be jailbroken with Unc0ver?
The developer of Uncover jailbreak tool Pwn20wnd’s confirmed that the unc0ver tool is compatible with iOS 13.5>>>
How to fix Unc0ver jailbreak app crash issue.
Unc0ver v4.2.1 adds support for A12(X)-A13 devices on iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 Jailbreak. Some newer devices are currently incompatible with tweaked apps and unc0ver jailbreak v4.0.0 Online installation. Therefore, some users cannot properly jailbreak their devices.
If you have an unc0ver jailbreak installation crash error, please watch this tutorial and find out the best solution.
Video link – unc0ver jailbreak app crash fix>>>
The New unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.3 has been released.
Great news for the jailbreak community, The new version of the uncover jailbreak released with the adding support for all the iOS versions from iOS 11 to iOS 12.4, A7 – A12 devices and iOS 13 – iOS 13.3 ( A12, A13 Devices ).
Download Unc0ver jailbreak iOS 13.3
Click the below button to download uncover jailbreak newly released version IPA file. Uncover jailbreak iOS 11.0- iOS 13.3 (v-4.3.1)
If you are already jailbroken, You must reboot your device in order to install this update
Install Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 13.3 Online
You can easily install uncover jailbreak new version via online, no need computer.
You can also download and the new uncOver iOS 13.3 latest Jailbreak form UO4S Store.
- Fix issues with system services on A12-A13 (i.e. iMessage notifications)
- Add iOS 13.0-13.3 support for A8-A11 devices
- Fix temporary freeze after the jailbreak completed alert
How to Install Unc0ver Jailbreak:
Mainly there are two methods for installing unc0ver jailbreak easily and safely. We recommend those methods for installing unc0ver jailbreak without any issues or prevent the brick situation of your i-device.
You can download the latest version of the Unc0ver jailbreak IPA file from pwn20wnd Github hosted Page.
Unc0ver is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool and that requires you to use your Apple ID.
Install Uncover Method – 1
Jailbreak Online – Without Computer
Unc0ver Jailbreak lets your jailbreak iOS 11.0 – 13.5 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including A12- A13 models.
Install Unc0ver with a computer.
Now you can install Uncover by using a MAC/Linux/Windows computer.you can get Unc0ver in different methods. They are the Cydia impactor method, Alt Store method, 3U tool method, certificates method.
Install Uncover Method – 2 Cydia impactor
Cydia Impactor – With Computer/PC
How to Install unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 13.5 with Cydia Impactor
Download uncover jailbreak IPA file through using below button
- Download the unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 11 – iOS 12.4 IPA file onto your computer.
- Download Cydia Impactor from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 onto Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you are not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- If you do not have an Apple ID you can use this link to create an Apple ID
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”).
- Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
- Now open the app and enjoy it.
Install Uncover Method – 3
Unc0ver Jailbreak Install Methods (Sideload Tools)
Now you can easily install uncover jailbreak on your device. There is a more method to get uncover jailbreak, here we are listed most compatible and easiest methods.
Install Uncover jailbreak on iOS 13 to 13.5 – AltStore
AltStore is a third-party app installer for iOS. AltStore for iOS brings to you a completely different kind of app store using which you can install third-party apps without getting revoked.
Now you can install uncover jailbreak latest version iOS 13 – iOS, A13, A12 with AltStore store.
Install Uncover jailbreak on Online iOS 13 to 13.5 – U04S
The new UO4S App Store (u04) provides the ability to install uncover Jailbreak applications without a computer (revoke fixed for uncover jailbreak).
UO4S store is one of the best jailbreak solutions for iOS 13, iOS 13.1, iOS 13.2, iOS 13.3, and apple newly released iOS 13.5. It has 1000+ Jailbreak Tweaks, Cydia-apps, Hacked Games, and more…
You can now download ios 13.5 Uncover Jailbreak from UO4S Store.
Install Uncover Method – 4
Using 3UTools for PC
- Download 3uTools from the link above.
- Open Setup-File and install.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer using a USB lightning cable.
- If asked, trust your device’s on computer.
- On the app menu, click on Flash & JB.
- Click – Jailbreak tab and choose iOS 11.4 – iOS 13.5 from the options.
- Click the Jailbreak button and wait a few seconds – Uncover will be installed.
- Tap General > Profiles & Device Management and find the app profile
- Trust it and close Settings – Uncover jailbreak is ready for use.
How to Remove unc0ver jailbreak
Here’s a guide on how to remove uncover jailbreak without a computer.
Uncover Jailbreak Features:
- Stable and reliable
- Faster patches
- No battery drain
- No random freezes
- Supports with the latest devices
- Disable auto-update option
- Built-in option for blocking app certificate revokes
- No viruses or malware
- Option to disable auto-updates
- Free from malware
- Full support for the latest iPhones
- Remount RootFS
- Loads more
- Plenty more features
You may also like
- jailbreak iOS 13.7 unc0ver
- iOS 14 jailbreak- Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 – iOS 12.4.8 Unc0ver Jailbreak
- iOS 13.6 jailbreak with unc0ver
- Protected: U04S Membership Form
- جلبريك أنكڤر unc0ver لإصدارات آيفون 13.5 و 13.5.1
- iOS 13.5 jailbreak Unc0ver
- Unc0ver jailbreak – Installation Guide
- How to fix uncover jailbreak Crash/Revoke issue on iOS 12 – 13.3
- unJailbreak iOS 11 – 12.4 Remove & Uninstall
Unc0ver old Versions updates
Unc0ver v4.3.1 Pre-Release
Last updated at 03/08/2020
03/08/2020 – v4.3.1 was released for production with the following changes:
Make the following changes for the substitute code substitutor:
- Bumped version to 4.3.1 due to a GitHub bug causing an older file to be temporarily available
- Add support for rebooting the userspace for the first time in a jailbreak
- Add support for injecting to the entire userspace
- Add support for looking up or registering services from the sandbox with the cy: prefix for developers
- Reboot the userspace after jailbreaking
- Make major design changes to preserve stock system performance
- Fix random reboots, freezes, memory issues and any known problem that affected system services or apps
- Fix persistent software update blocker on iOS 13 (Works in the jailed state too)
- Fix a design problem that affected the Succession restore tool
- Automatically re-enable software updates when restoring RootFS
uncover jailbreak v3.7.0 Pre-Release
Last updated at 09/22/2019
09/22/2019 – v3.7.0 – b1 was released for public beta testing.
- Full-fledged A12-A12X support with Cydia and system-wide tweak injection
uncover v3.6.3 Release
Last updated at: 09/09/2019
09/09/2019 – v3.6.3 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fix an issue with finding kernel offsets on A8
uncover v3.6.2 Release
Last updated at: 09/09/2019
09/09/2019 – uncover v3.6.2 was released for production with the following changes:
- Fix an issue with the kernel virtual memory access APIs on A7-A8 devices that rendered the jailbreak useless by causing it to fail to copy big kernel data (Error known as: “Unable to copy container profile in kernel memory.”)
unc0ver Jailbreak Web Site – Developer @nunjy