This is the most comprehensive guide to jailbreak online. in this post, you’ll learn about how to jailbreak iOS 14.4 with uncover, Cydia installation, iOS 14.4 jailbreak tools, Altstore and Cydia impactor guide, and more.
The most advanced jailbreak tool. – Unc0ver
How to jailbreak iOS 14.1 with Uncover?
you cannot jailbreak iOS 14.4 with uncover. unc0ver tool is not yet compatible with iOS 14.4. It currently supports versions of iOS 11 to iOS 13.5.5 excluding iOS 13.5.1. if you have a device with these support versions you can jailbreak easily with Uncover.
apple released their new version iOS 14.2 on 5th November 2020. There is no iOS version yet called iOS 14.4. However checkra1n jailbreak may support iOS 14.4.This is because the checkra1n tool is a hardware-based jailbreak tool.
Uncover jailbreak guide-online
Step 01- Tap the Install button below to get the Uo4s store.
Step 2- open Uo4s application and tab the uncover install button.
Step3- Uncover will be automatically install to your device home screen.
Step 4- after installation move to the device setting> general> profile & device management> Uncover >trust>install.
Step5- move to the home screen and tab the uncover application and open it.
Step6- press the jailbreak. When the process is completed, your device will reboot.
Step 07- now your device is jailbreak on and automatically Cydia will install to your device.
Uncover device capability
Uncover tool is support for all iphone and ipad models.
- iPhone11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPadAir (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver support versions
- iOS13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- i0S 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Unc0ver unsupported versions
iOS 13.5.1, iOS 14, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.3, iOS 14.4 and higher versions.
uncover jailbreak Altstore guide.
- Download AltStore. Use the link for your operating system.
- Unzip and move AltStore to your Applications folder.
- Click on the AltStore icon in the Menu Bar, and click on the Install Mail Plug-in option.
- Open the Mail app, and click on Mail → Preferences in the menu bar.
- Open the General tab in mail preferences, click Manage Plug-ins, check AltPlugin, and apply and restart Mail.
- Connect your iOS device via USB.
- Click AltStore in the menu bar, and go to Install AltStore
- Login with your Apple ID when prompted then click install.
- On your iOS device, open Settings > General > Device Management and tap on your Apple ID.
- Trust the AltStore.
- Tap the “Open in AltStore” button located above.
- AltStore will now install the app.
- after Open unc0ver and jailbreak!