Here is how to jailbreak iOS 14.6 online with Unc0ver?, Cydia installation, Altstore, and Cydia impactor guide, iOS 14.6 jailbreak solutions, the latest version of Unc0ver, how to jailbreak with checkra1n tool, and much more.
How to jailbreak iOS 14.6?
You cannot jailbreak iOS 14.6 with Unc0ver. The latest version of the Unc0ver tool v6.1.1 supports iOS 11 to iOS 14.3. if you have a device with versions below iOS 14.3 you can use the Unc0ver tool to jailbreak your device without any problem.
Unc0ver jailbreak online installation guide
Note – Unc0ver does not yet support iOS 14.6. but you can U04S Store to get iOS 14.6 new applications, hacked games, themes, and much more.
Step 1- install U04S Store on your device.
Step 2 – Go to setting and trust the profile. (setting>general> profile management>install)
Step 3- Open U04S Store and tap the “online installation” button.
Step4 – Go to device setting >general>profile management and trust the Unc0ver profile.
Step 5 – Open Unc0ver and tap the jailbreak button.
Uncover supported devices
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max , iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPadAir (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver support versions
Note- Uncover is not yet compatible with iOS 14.6
- iOS 14, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 14.3
- iOS13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- i0S 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
iOS 14.6 jailbreak solutions
you can use iOS 14.6 jailbreak solutions until a new jailbreak is released. The U04S app store is the best jailbreak solution. you can install iOS apps, hacked games, wallpapers, E-books, themes, and much more.
Uncover jailbreak Altstore guide.
Step 1- Download Altstore.
Step2- Unzip and move Altstore to your application folder.
Step3- Click on the AltStore icon in the Menu Bar.
Step 4- Click on the Install Mail Plug-in option.
Step5- Tap on Mail → Preferences in the menu bar.
Step6- Open the General tab in mail preferences, then click Manage Plug-ins, check AltPlugin, then apply and restart Mail.
Step7- connect your device to your computer using a USB.
Step8- Click AltStore in the menu, then go to Install AltStore. (Your iOS Device)
Step 9- Enter your Apple ID and password.
Step10- tap the install button.
Step 11- Trust the Altstore.
Step12- Tap the “Open in AltStore” button.
Step13- Allow times to install Altstore.
Step14- Open unc0ver and jailbreak your device.
Checkra1n with computer for iOS 14.6.
Currently, only the checkra1n jailbreak tool is support for iOS 14.6.you can jailbreak your iPhone/ iPad with the checkra1n tool by using a computer.it supports all A9 to A11 devices and is not yet compatible with A12 and A13 devices.
Checkra1n installation guide.
Step1- Go to checkra1n official site and download the latest version to your computer.
Step#2- Drag and install the DMG file to the application folder.
Step#3- connect iDevice to PC (computer).
Step#4- Open application folder > checkra1n > Contents > MacOS > Checkra1n_gui Terminal file
Step#5- Tap stat button >press next and follow the instruction on the screen.
Step#6- Turn the device into DFU mode by pressing the side button and the Volume down button.
7- Wait until the process is complete. Disconnect the device from the computer and enjoy Jailbreak with Cydia.
Unc0ver latest version
- Major stability and reliability improvements to iOS 14 support
You may also like: