Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 15.1 without or a computer right on the device itself using Unc0ver on ALL iPhone and iPad devices. Apple has released its latest beta of iOS 15 beta 2 to developers. iOS 15 now supports iPhone devices from iPhone 6 to iPhone 12 Pro Max.
On this page you will find all the iOS 15.1 Jailbreak information like iOS 15 Beta Jailbreak Tools, iOS 15 Virtual Jailbreak, How to Install as an iOS 15 App, iOS 15 Cydia, jailbreak solution, Permanent Jailbreak, and much more.
Most Possible Jailbreak Tools
- Checkra1n for iOS 15.1 – Checkra1n was previously announced that it is supported till iOS 15, but no official news yet.
- Unc0ver for iOS 15.1 – The latest unc0ver version only supports iOS 14.3 to lower.
Jailbreak solutions/methods are working for iOS 15.1
There is currently no official jailbreak for iOS 15/iOS 15.1.
No restrictions for iOS 15 have been publicly confirmed by any developer. However, there are developers who have tested iOS 15 jailbreak tools and methods. All iOS versions and device models are supported by the jailbreak options listed below.
- Checkra1n jailbreak
- Unc0ver jailbreak
- U04s Jailbreak tool
- UT tool
- E-sign patch tool
Unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 15 / IOS 15.1
Unc0ver is the most advanced tool released for iOS 11 to iOS 14.3. Currently, Unc0ver is not yet supported for iOS 15 and higher versions. So if you are willing to jailbreak your device with Unc0ver DO NOT update your device to iOS 15 or higher versions. please stay on the current version. you can use U04S Store as the best iOS 15 jailbreak alternative.
U04S Store allows you to install 100000+ iOS apps, hacked games, awesome themes, pretty wallpapers, e-books, health applications, hacked social media apps, hacked music apps, car apps, utilities, and much more. you can download u4S Store freely by using the below button.
Unc0ver latest iPA and online download
- Major stability and reliability improvements to iOS 14 support
Get ipa v6.2.0
How to jailbreak iOS 15.1 with Unc0ver?
you cannot jailbreak iOS 15.1 with unc0ver. If you have a device running iOS 14.3 or lower version please follow the following guide to jailbreak with Unc0ver.
Step1- Install the U04S Store from the following button.
Step2- Go to your device setting and trust the Uo4S profile you recently download.
Step3- Open U04S Store and tap the “Unc0ver installation” button.
Step4- Go to device setting> general> profile management> and trust the Unc0ver profile.
Step5-Open Unc0ver and tap the jailbreak button. Cydia will automatically install to your device.
iOS 15.1 Cydia tweaks
- Cylinder – BigBoss
- RealCC – BigBoss
- No3DCursor – https://repo.icrazeios.com/
- SafariAutoCorrect – https://henryli17.github.io/repo/
- Tap Tap Lock – BigBoss
- RingPercentLabel – https://repo.packix.com/
- Velox Reloaded 2 – https://repo.chariz.com/
- MediaWidget – https://repo.packix.com/
- Anywhere Widgets for iPad – https://poomsmart.github.io/repo/depictions/anywherewidgetsforipad.html
- PowerWidget – https://repo.packix.com/
you can get more tweaks from Cydia tweak official website. Go>>>
compatible with all iOS devices
- iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Mini / iPhone 12iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPadAir (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Note – Unc0ver is not supported for iOS 14.4 to iOS 15 and higher versions.
- iOS14.3 / iOS 14.2.1 / iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14 / iOS 13.7 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.6 / iOS 13.5.1 / iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.5.1 / iOS 12.5 / iOS 12.4.9 / iOS 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Unc0ver jailbreak features
- semi-untethered jailbreak
- Online jailbreak tool
- Easy guidelines
Checkra1n Jailbreak for iOS 15.1
Checkra1n is a semi-tethered jailbreak tool that should definitely work to jailbreak iOS 15 running devices. Still no official confirmation of iOS 15 jailbreak possibility with Checkra1n tool. It is the most stable jailbreak tool based on the Checkm8 exploit.
How to jailbreak using Checkra1n jailbreak
Here is the process:
Step1- Download the latest checkra1n tool version on your computer (preferably Mac/ Linux).
Step2- Install the downloaded file and make that location the Mac / Linux application folder.
Step3- Open the Checkra1n tool and select “Allow untested iOS / iPadOS / tvOS versions”
Step3- Connect your iPhone/ iPad via USB cable and choose “Start” action to initiate the iOS 15 jailbreak process
Step4- Next select and follow the instructions in Checkra1n on your iPhone Device Firmware Update (DFU).
Step5- Wait for the process to run successfully, iOS 15 Jailbreak Your device will restart automatically when the process is complete.
Step6- After the process, you can see the checkra1n and Cydia app on your iOS 15 running on your iPhone home screen.
05 new features in iOS 15 and beta
For iPad, there’s a Low Power Mode.
We always like to save battery life on our iPhones by switching to low power mode, but this function is never available on our iPads.
This no longer happens on iPadOS 15.
We’re pleased with this official update, but the Jailbreak community deserves credit, and the LMPPad was the first to bring a low-power module to the iPad platform more than a year ago.
Notifications have been redesigned
Have you seen the new notifications on iOS 15 and iPad 15? The new notifications are smoother and look like those offered by well-known jailbreak models such as Velvet and Quartz.
Although not a carbon copy, it has many similarities, especially in terms of banner shape, the new design and how it looks in the photos.
Safari’s web page grid
Tab browsing based on the iPhone’s new Safari grid is similar to the iPad. This feature was first available for the iPhone in 2011 with the GrillTab, a jailbreak modification.
Another interesting new feature in iOS and iPadOS 15 is that it can now notify you if you forget something like your airtags.
You may be reminded of the recent Jailbreaker, a recent jailbreak attack that allows you to provide the same functionality as mortgaged smartphones for things like your AirPods.
Spotlight content at a glance
Spotlight seems to be much better with iOS 15 and iPad 15, especially in web-based search results.
The idea of viewing detailed website results directly through the Spotlight interface is nothing new; It was first introduced in 2012 with the release of WebSpot Jailbreak Hack. Of course, Apple added flash and brightness.
Check out more about: